Wine Nights
I love W3llPeople! I slept in my makeup because my wine night turned into a slumber party in a French feeling house that was inspiring me to want to decorate my new living space (pre-leased yesterday!) where Miranda will have to come and drink too much wine in and spend the night, and I will play the gracious host for her, but th reason I love W3llPeople I discovered in the French-feeling house that I cannot hold my wine the same way I can hold my beer and the last glass snuck up and knocked me out and I never saw it coming...but W3llPeople is amazing because I slept in my make-up (which I bought from W3llPeople), and instead of my skin hating my guts the next morning, which would have been sad because my guts already hated themselves for the wine, my skin looked like it was glowing. Thank you W3llPeople.

1 Comments:
I love them too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home