Third Installment of the Holidays

This is the third installment of the holiday activities in which Justin and I have participated. It is Christmas Eve, we are going to be waking up in less than 6 hours and this year is wonderful. I am stuffed on spaghetti and meat balls (a true Christmas Eve feast), debating whether or not to hop on my work out bike. I think I am going to give myself the gift of laziness. I cleaned lackadaisically today, drifting from one chore to another, but I took long enough to be in my pajamas (maybe smelly), definitely bedraggled when the
I love how warm Justin's family is. It is like being inside of a good hug or putting on a shirt that just came out of the dryer whenever they are around. You leave them feeling really good about life, love and human existence. You just know that everything is going to be alright.
I love watching people open presents.
Justin and I were amazingly spoiled. Justin received a fire tending kit and we can now stop using our grilling utensils. We got a leaf blower/sucker (I had raked leaves for the first time two days earlier for two hours. It was windy that day. I am ecstatic). Stephen, Justin's brother, made us chairs for our back yard. Justin and I are the type of people who really appreciate home made stuff to store bought and the chairs look incredible. I am kind of tired, so I won't list all of the other amazing things we got or did. Besides, it would just make everyone reading this jealous. The entire point of this is to post the pictures that I took. I am the consummate scrap booker and could not go to bed without putting my pictures up. Justin summed up the night by saying “it was as perfect as it could be”. He’s right. The night was perfect.







2 Comments:
It was the best christmas i have ever had with my family.i love all of you guys.
That is still true but the real reason that Christmas was so great is because no gift is greater than love, that sounds really cheezy but it is true. And for that gift I am eternally greatful to taylor.
Post a Comment
<< Home