Fourth of July
Justin and I partied in a field, where I exploded fireworks for the first time. I really liked the roman candles and the bees.
There is a nature preserve by our house, with a half completed park next to it. It is very isolated. Because of the rain, I bought big rubber boots. Justin and I then went and bought fireworks. He had tons more experience than me. I only knew about sparklers.
We went to the field and a house next to it had spent hundreds of dollars on fireworks. We got a show that rivaled the cities fireworks. Then we got to run around with our own.
This was the most fun I have ever had on the 4th of July. This will be a new tradition for us.
I am trying to include some videos of us that I put on youtube as we played with the fireworks.
There is a nature preserve by our house, with a half completed park next to it. It is very isolated. Because of the rain, I bought big rubber boots. Justin and I then went and bought fireworks. He had tons more experience than me. I only knew about sparklers.
We went to the field and a house next to it had spent hundreds of dollars on fireworks. We got a show that rivaled the cities fireworks. Then we got to run around with our own.
This was the most fun I have ever had on the 4th of July. This will be a new tradition for us.
I am trying to include some videos of us that I put on youtube as we played with the fireworks.

1 Comments:
Tay/Justin...
Awesom!! You guys look like you're having soooo much fun. The dancing...I'm still chuckling!!
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home