Camera Cord
I found my camera cord. Today isn't such a bad day.
Because I took pictures of the snow in Austin that fell and filled my yard yesterday, pictures of Teddy posing in the snow. He is such a camera-hound, tolerating snowy cold paws, shivering as flakes of snow spotted his black coat, because I had my camera. I took this photos with a camera that I had lost the cord to, and thought that they were destined to remain on the memory card and not in a frame or on my blog. I took them anyway, ever the optimist.
I found my camera cord. In my car. Under a pile of clothes. Some for yoga tonight.
Today isn't such a bad day.
Because I took pictures of the snow in Austin that fell and filled my yard yesterday, pictures of Teddy posing in the snow. He is such a camera-hound, tolerating snowy cold paws, shivering as flakes of snow spotted his black coat, because I had my camera. I took this photos with a camera that I had lost the cord to, and thought that they were destined to remain on the memory card and not in a frame or on my blog. I took them anyway, ever the optimist.
I found my camera cord. In my car. Under a pile of clothes. Some for yoga tonight.
Today isn't such a bad day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home