How to get to fly

The hot pink jump suit snuggly hugged my body. The man snapped straps around my arms, legs and waist. There was only one rule: when he taps my arms I have to arch. The nerves I had pushed to the back of my mined rushed to the front, telling me to turn back. My feet moved down the path, up the steps and into the air craft. Now it was too late to go back. Hell, it was too late as soon as I asked Marshall if he wanted to sky dive. The doors opened. Four fools went out before me and now it was my turn. The man I was strapped to crouched us down, grabbed the bar and threw us out. I was in the sky. The wind pushed my skin back and stretched my mouth. I was filled with wonder, not fear. I didn’t think of the ground, my chute, the time or death. I felt. That’s all you can do. I bought my next trip the same day. My once in a lifetime dare just grew.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home