Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Post Ratio Increase

My post ratio has definitely increased.

When you live with someone for 5 years, you spend a lot of time talking. Then, when you are on your own, you realize just how much time you spent talking.

Silly, inconsequential, minute details were given extreme significance. At first, I couldn't keep quiet. I would call people, text people all the time to fill them in on the minutia of my day.

Over time, the flood of verbal outpouring started to trickle off, but I still feel things bottled up inside of me that I want to say. That is why my blogging has increased.

I don't think it matters if people read this or not. It is more of a place for me to let all the inside stuff out.

It is kind of neat that people do, though.

Now I am late for yoga, because I wrote another blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home