Stop Whopping Me!
I've been whopped upside the head
Three times
One past the two I could understand
Now what do I do
Now what do I say
I've got a bump from a careless bruiser
And it hurts
From the hit?
Or because no one saw it happen?
Or because I wasn't wearing my helmet?
Or because it was a bad time to be hit by someone not looking?
Will I care when the bruise fades?
Will it happen again?
Do intentions matter or the end results?
Three times
One past the two I could understand
Now what do I do
Now what do I say
I've got a bump from a careless bruiser
And it hurts
From the hit?
Or because no one saw it happen?
Or because I wasn't wearing my helmet?
Or because it was a bad time to be hit by someone not looking?
Will I care when the bruise fades?
Will it happen again?
Do intentions matter or the end results?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home