Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Day after Saturday Night Shenanigans

I got up at 6:30 and started working away at my workload this week. I have me reading done for contracts, done for torts soon to be done for civ. pro. My legal memo is typed, revised and edited once. One more edit and it will be ready to turn in. I have four hours to type some briefs and work on fact patterns. This is a good day.

And the important part...I went out Saturday night. And had fun from 7:00 to 2:00. Made a new friend. A real one, not a fake one that is just a boy wanting to go on a date in disguise. I can balance my life. Life is good.

And now...after typing that...I can a hint of a premonition. I might be bringing the law school ax or the social dynamic ax down on my head.

Swaha. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home