Monday, March 22, 2010

Road Trip 2010

In 10 weeks I will be out of school and hitting the road for my next big road trip. I can't believe that it has almost been a year since the last one that I did.

This year I am headed north.
And I am going state park hobo.
I will be staying in state parks all the way up and all the way back.
12-14 Days of Freedom.


The tentative itinerary:

1. Bottomless Lakes State Park (1 Day)












2. Rocky Mountain National Park (1 Day)












3. Gunnison National Forest (1 Day)















4. Yellowstone (2 Days)



















5. Glacier National Park (2 Days)

















DRIVING BACK...

6. Grand Tetons (1 Day)
















7. Another state park in Colorado on the way book (1 Day)
8. Another state park in New Mexico (1 Day)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I wanna go!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home