Some Graduation Photos
One of my last early morning drives to St. Edward's University for class.

Regardless of the day I was having, watching the squirrels run around campus would always make my day better.

In the car with Mom on my way to the Frank Erwin Center for graduation.

The set up inside. None of the moving shots came out.

Afterwards, standing outside with friends.

The certificate. It's official.

Family dinner.


Dad and Meg got me a beer stein and I definitely drank Peroni out of it.

The end of the night. I crashed.

I didn't get photos from Mom or Dad yet (hint hint). They have a lot more than my camera, but these are the ones I have

Regardless of the day I was having, watching the squirrels run around campus would always make my day better.

In the car with Mom on my way to the Frank Erwin Center for graduation.

The set up inside. None of the moving shots came out.

Afterwards, standing outside with friends.

The certificate. It's official.

Family dinner.


Dad and Meg got me a beer stein and I definitely drank Peroni out of it.

The end of the night. I crashed.

I didn't get photos from Mom or Dad yet (hint hint). They have a lot more than my camera, but these are the ones I have

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home